(WTNH) — Conagra Brands has issued a voluntary recall of its Udi’s brand hamburger buns, according to the US Food and Drug Administration.
The Company is recalling around 2,200 packages of Udi’s Classic Hamburger Buns because of the potential presence of small pieces of white plastic. It says a piece of equipment accidentally got mixed in with the product during production.
The specific product information is in the table below. No other Udi’s or Conagra Brand products are impacted.
|Item Description||Case UPC||Item UPC||Bag Closure Code|
|UDI BUN CLSC BRGR 8/10.4Z||10-6-98997-80913-2||00-6-98997-80913-5||191971U|
If you have this product, don’t eat it. Just throw it away or return it to the store.
So far, there haven’t been any reports of people getting sick or injured after eating the affected hamburger buns.
More Recalls & Alerts
- FDA finds contamination in several brands of diabetes drug
- J&J to stop selling talc-based baby powder in US, Canada
- Ritz cracker sandwiches recalled due to packaging mix-up
- Chest of drawers model recalled for tipover danger
- Toyota adds 1.2M vehicles to US fuel pump recall