(WTNH) — Conagra Brands has issued a voluntary recall of its Udi’s brand hamburger buns, according to the US Food and Drug Administration.
The Company is recalling around 2,200 packages of Udi’s Classic Hamburger Buns because of the potential presence of small pieces of white plastic. It says a piece of equipment accidentally got mixed in with the product during production.
The specific product information is in the table below. No other Udi’s or Conagra Brand products are impacted.
|Item Description||Case UPC||Item UPC||Bag Closure Code|
|UDI BUN CLSC BRGR 8/10.4Z||10-6-98997-80913-2||00-6-98997-80913-5||191971U|
If you have this product, don’t eat it. Just throw it away or return it to the store.
So far, there haven’t been any reports of people getting sick or injured after eating the affected hamburger buns.
More Recalls & Alerts
- Youth sweatshirts recalled due to strangulation hazard
- ‘Juice jacking scam’: Why you shouldn’t use public USB chargers
- Power adapters for digital photo frames recalled due to shock hazard
- Booster seats recalled due to misprinted warning label
- Dozens of vegetable products recalled over listeria concern