There are so many great places to eat in Rhode Island. This week, Will, Michaela, and Brendan dug into some of the great dishes and restaurants that make up our state.If you missed Thursday’s episode of the Rhode Show Summer Stars, you can watch it in the video player above.
Here are some of the places that were featured on this episode of Summer Stars:Blount Clam Shack (Warren)
- This seasonal shack’s claim to fame is their giant half-pound lobster roll, and their clam cakes are said to be some of the best around.
- Brickley’s Ice Cream is known for their homemade ice cream, unique variety of flavors, and waffle cones. The long line in the summer is worth the wait for this legendary ice cream shop.
- Nothing beats Olneyville N.Y. System’s hot weiners! They have been called the best in the state. Make sure to finish off your meal with a side of fries and their delicious coffee milk for the full experience.
- This long-time RI business serves thirst-quenching frozen lemonade, but only in the summer. Stop by to grab the original frozen lemonade flavor while you can, or try some of their other flavors such as watermelon and cherry.
- Twin Oaks has been cooking up quality food for over 80-years and continues to do so. Their menu ranges from steak, fish, sandwiches and more. Stop by one of the largest restaurants in RI and try some of their signature dishes.
- Also known as “Little Italy,” the restaurants on the Hill will excite your taste buds with fantastic dishes. If you’re not in the mood for Italian, you can also enjoy Chinese, Mediterranean, Mexican, and more.
- At Al Forno, dishes are crafted to reflect the products of New England. Dishes are cooked in wood-burning ovens and on grills over hardwood charcoal fires.
- Iggy’s has been awarded Best Clam Shack from Rhode Island Monthly and featured nationally on CBS’s The Early Show as their pick for the Best Clam Chowder as part of their: A Taste of America. Iggy’s features award-winning doughboys, clam cakes, fish & chips, and more at both their Warwick and Narragansett locations.
- Aunt Carrie’s, located in the heart of Point Judith, is just a few minutes from the local beaches and fishing spots. This local eatery specializes in seafood and has been around for decades.
All Shows & Segments: Rhode Show Summer Stars