AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Newsfeed Now: Washington Redskins name-change; Naval ship fire still burns
- Judge blocks federal executions; administration appeals
- Summer fun in your own backyard!
- Stocks climb worldwide as CEOs prepare latest report cards
- Gyms reopen, duck boat tours resume as Boston enters Phase 3