WASHINGTON (AP) — New Hampshire is getting its first campaign rally of the 2020 campaign season from President Donald Trump, and it will be held on the eve of the state’s first-in-the-nation presidential primary.
Trump’s Republican reelection campaign on Thursday announced a Feb. 10 “Keep America Great” rally at the SNHU arena in Manchester.
In-Depth Coverage: New Hampshire Primary »
New Hampshire holds its presidential primary on Feb. 11. Democratic candidates competing for the nomination include former Vice President Joe Biden, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren and former South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg, among others.
Michael Glassner, chief operating officer of Trump’s reelection effort, said New Hampshire is booming under Trump with an unemployment rate of 2.6%, which is among the lowest unemployment rates in the country.
Glassner said Trump looks forward to returning to New Hampshire to celebrate his message of “Promises Made, Promises Kept.”
Your Local Election HQ
- Report: Raimondo being considered for HHS secretary
- Giuliani attends Pennsylvania GOP meeting on alleged election issues; Trump joins by phone
- Pennsylvania certifies Biden as winner of presidential vote
- Newsfeed Now: GSA authorizes start of transition process; New tech for organ donation could save thousands
- GSA recognizes president-elect Biden, clearing way for formal transition