PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) ─ From empty parking lots to abandoned city streets, there’s no denying that the COVID-19 pandemic has hit Southern New England hard.
Do you have any photos to share? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s a glimpse at some of the visible impacts the pandemic has had locally:
Coronavirus: Coverage and Resources
What’s Open in RI & Mass. | Find a Testing Site Near You | Latest Headlines | En Español: 12 Informa | COVID-19 Tracking: Maps, Charts, Interactive Data | Projection Models | CDC Resources | RI Health Department | MA Health Department
RI Coronavirus Hotline: (401) 222-8022 | Work-Related Questions: (401) 462-2020 | Mental Health Assistance: (401) 414-5465
Coronavirus: Latest Headlines
- Coronavirus deaths take a long-expected turn for the worse
- RI Blood Center issues urgent call for donors
- Información de coronavirus para el viernes, 10 de Julio
- New program aims to curb evictions in RI amid pandemic
- Newsmakers 7/10/2020: Dr. Ashish Jha; RIPEC’s Michael DiBiase