TAUNTON, Mass. (WPRI) — A man has died after an electrical incident sparked a fire in Taunton Thursday morning.

Crews responded to Danforth Street around 7:30 a.m., according to the Taunton Municipal Lighting Plant.

Investigators believe the man died after the antenna he was removing made contact with a nearby power line, according to the Massachusetts Department of Fire Services, which started the fire.

The man has not yet been identified, but officials confirmed he was not a resident of the home.

The fire was quickly extinguished and the incident remains under investigation.