PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) — The Rhode Island Department of Health (RIDOH) is making it easier for people to quickly get tested for the coronavirus.
Pop-up rapid testing sites were set up Saturday at five busy shopping locations in hopes of encouraging asymptomatic people to get tested this holiday season.
Below is a list of the pop-up locations:
- Chapel View Shopping Center, Sockanosset Cross Road, Cranston, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Stop & Shop, Cottage Street, Pawtucket, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Downtown Providence Storefront, 79 Dorrance Street, Providence, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Stop & Shop, W. River Street, Providence, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Warwick Mall, 400 Bald Hill Road, Warwick, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Anyone interested in getting tested can learn more about future pop-up testing locations by visiting the Department of Health’s website.