PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) -- Police have arrested a man after they say he had more than 400 marijuana plants and a loaded semiautomatic handgun inside his Providence home.
The Rhode Island State Police High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area (HIDTA) Task Force arrested Anthony Patti, 31, at his Steere Avenue home on Friday.
Police said the task force executed a search warrant in connection with the investigation. Officers found 444 marijuana plants, approximately 8 pounds of marijuana, four Adderall pills and a loaded .22 semiautomatic handgun inside the home.
Patti is facing several drug and gun charges:
- Delivery/Possession with Intent to Deliver and Manufacture (Marijuana)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance Schedule I, II, III (Adderall)
- Possession of a Firearm While Committing a Controlled Substance Violation
- Distributing a Controlled Substance Near a School
- Manufacture/Possession/Delivery of More than 5 Kilos of Marijuana
- Possession of a Firearm After Being Convicted of a Crime of Violence/Fugitive
Patti was arraigned at Sixth Division District Court Friday afternoon where he was ordered and held without bail.