PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) — The Providence Public School Department is holding a meal distribution event on Wednesday so students can pick up seven days’ worth of food for February vacation.
The meals can be picked up from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at one of these sites:
- Alan Shawn Feinstein Elementary School —1450 Broad St.
- DelSesto Middle School — 152 Springfield St.
- Esek Hopkins Middle School — 480 Charles St.
- Gilbert Stuart Middle School — 188 Princeton Ave.
- Nathan Bishop Middle School — 101 Sessions St.
- Nathaniel Greene Middle School — 721 Chalkstone Ave.
- Providence Career and Technical Academy/PCTA — 41 Fricker St.
- Roger Williams Middle School — 278 Thurbers Ave.
Parents and guardians may pick up a student’s meals as long as they share the child’s student ID number.
The district said it will not be holding a second meal distribution on Friday.