PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) – Rhode Island Governor Gina Raimondo answers questions live from the Rhode Island State House during her weekly appearance on 12 News Now at 4.
In the video above she answers:
- At what threshold of new COVID-19 cases will you consider increasing restrictions?
- What restrictions are you looking at easing next?
- Will you take action on the request for two new executive orders from the teacher’s union, NEARI?
- Do you think as the governor, you should be undergoing regular, surveillance testing?
- What is your response to news of the plot against Michigan’s governor?
Coronavirus: Coverage and Resources
COVID-19 Tracking: Maps, Charts, Interactive Data | Projection Models | Find a Testing Site Near You | School Updates | Latest Headlines | En Español: 12 Informa |
RI Coronavirus Hotline: (401) 222-8022 | Work-Related Questions: (401) 462-2020 | Mental Health Assistance: (401) 414-5465
Coronavirus: Latest Headlines
- New Massachusetts COVID cases surpass 1,000 for 3rd day
- Federal government to send more than 300K rapid COVID-19 tests to RI
- As US hits highest 7-day average for virus cases, these states are hardest hit
- RI Health Dept. reports 800 new coronavirus cases, 7 deaths since Friday
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand as a new week begins