BOSTON (WPRI) — A lot of people will be coming down with a sudden illness Tuesday.
That’s the day the city of Boston will celebrate the New England Patriots’ Super Bowl LIII win.
Boston Mayor Marty Walsh Tweeted that a duck boat parade is set for Tuesday at 11 a.m.
According to Eyewitness News Meteorologist T.J. Del Santo, the weather for Tuesday is dry and mild.
According to the city’s website, several streets will be closed for the parade.
- Commonwealth Avenue, from the Boston University Bridge to Massachusetts Avenue, Both sides
- Brookline Avenue, from Beacon Street (Kenmore Square) to Pilgrim Road, *Vehicles in garages/parking lots that have no other exit to another public way will be directed in a southerly direction toward Park Drive
- Boylston Street, from Pilgrim Road to Westland Avenue
- Ipswich Street, from Boylston Street at Hemenway Street to Boylston Street at Park Drive
- Lansdowne Street, from Brookline Avenue to Ipswich Street
- Van Ness Street, from Ipswich Street to Yawkey Way, and from Jersey Street to Kilmarnock Street
- Jersey Street, from Boylston Street to Van Ness Street