Child taken to hospital after carbon monoxide leak

News

NEW BEDFORD, Mass. (WPRI) — A child was transported to the hospital Saturday night after a carbon monoxide leak at a New Bedford home.

Firefighters tell Eyewitness News they went to a home on Fairfield Street just before 6:30 p.m. to check out a reported carbon monoxide leak.

Officials said a child was taken to the hospital for medical treatment as a precaution.

The fire department is now investigating.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Providence

Download Mobile Apps from WPRI 12
DOWNLOAD APPS NOW: Apple App Store | Google Play Store
PINPOINT WEATHER // Quick Links:

Veteran's Voices: Honoring Those Who Serve

More Veterans Voices

Dan Yorke State of Mind: Dan's Daily Update

DYSOM 10/28/2020: Rep Anastasia Williams

More Dan Yorke State of Mind

Don't Miss

Viewer Pa on WPRI.com

LIVE CAMS on WPRI.com

More Live Cams

Community Events & Happenings

More Community

The Border Report Tour

More Border Report Tour