CRANSTON, R.I. (WPRI) — As part of the state’s ongoing efforts to stem the spread of coronavirus, the Rhode Island Lottery is allowing winners to claim their prizes by mail.
In order to redeem your winnings, here’s what you’ll need:
- The winning ticket with your signature on the back
- Your complete address and telephone number
- A copy of a valid, government-issued ID
- A copy of your Social Security card or a valid document that includes your Social Security number. (If neither is available, you must complete and sign an IRS W-9 form, which can be found online or mailed to you.)
Prize checks will be mailed to the address provided.
Winning tickets and documentation should be mailed to the Rhode Island Lottery at 1425 Pontiac Avenue, Cranston, R.I., 02920, ATTN: Validations Department.
Prizes can still be claimed in person but visitors will be screened before entry.
Anyone with questions can contact the R.I. Lottery at (401) 463-6500.
Coronavirus: Coverage and Resources
What’s Open in RI & Mass. | Find a Testing Site Near You | Latest Headlines | En Español: 12 Informa | COVID-19 Tracking: Maps, Charts, Interactive Data | Projection Models | CDC Resources | RI Health Department | MA Health Department
RI Coronavirus Hotline: (401) 222-8022 | Work-Related Questions: (401) 462-2020 | Mental Health Assistance: (401) 414-5465
Coronavirus: Latest Headlines
- 165 new COVID-19 cases in RI since Friday; hospitalizations tick up
- 12 Town Hall: Where things stand for RI tourism industry
- Gyms reopen, duck boat tours resume as Boston enters Phase 3
- US grapples with pandemic as its origins are traced in China
- As US grapples with virus, Florida hits record case increase