WARWICK, R.I. (WPRI) — The R.I. National Guard is once again providing voluntary rapid coronavirus tests to departing and arriving passengers at T.F. Green Airport.
The testing is available seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at a station in the south baggage claim area of the terminal.
Results will be available within 15 minutes.
Additional testing options and information can be found online.
Coronavirus: Coverage and Resources
COVID-19 Tracking: Maps, Charts, Interactive Data | Projection Models | Find a Testing Site Near You | School Updates | Latest Headlines
RI Coronavirus Hotline: (401) 222-8022 | Work-Related Questions: (401) 462-2020 | Mental Health Assistance: (401) 414-5465
Coronavirus: Latest Headlines
- ‘It’s frustrating’: Providence Schools superintendent discusses contract negotiations with union
- ‘We were treated like we were criminals’: Lincoln family upset after special needs daughter kicked off plane for not wearing mask
- States may soon drop outdoor mask mandates, medical experts say
- Mass. exam requirement lifted for Class of 2022 due to pandemic
- Fauci says ‘children of any age’ should be able to get vaccinated by early next year