NORTH KINGSTOWN, R.I. (WPRI) — As the state of Rhode Island seeks to increase its testing capacity and get results to people faster, a North Kingstown man tells 12 News he’s been waiting on his for days.
Andrew Ewing and his family got tested in Wickford last week and while everyone else received their results within 24 hours, he believes his may have gone to another person with the same name as him.
Watch the above video for his story.
Coronavirus: Latest Headlines
- CDC advisory committee to hold emergency meeting Wednesday to discuss J&J vaccine
- Rhode Islanders scheduled to receive J&J vaccine will instead be offered Pfizer, Moderna
- I got the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. Now what?
- Poll: 15% of Americans worse off a year into pandemic
- Newsfeed Now: Health officials pause use of J&J vaccine, unrest continues for second night after deadly MN arrest