NORTH KINGSTOWN, R.I. (WPRI) — As the state of Rhode Island seeks to increase its testing capacity and get results to people faster, a North Kingstown man tells 12 News he’s been waiting on his for days.
Andrew Ewing and his family got tested in Wickford last week and while everyone else received their results within 24 hours, he believes his may have gone to another person with the same name as him.
Watch the above video for his story.
Coronavirus: Latest Headlines
- Vaccine rollout may impact convalescent plasma donations
- RI doctor ‘really concerned’ new COVID-19 variant could strain health care system
- Volunteers hand out 20K free masks in Pawtucket, Central Falls for MLK Day
- New Bedford reopens surge center for recovering COVID-19 patients
- When can grandparents safely visit their grandkids after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine?