EAST PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) – In the video above Tim White brings questions from 12 Responds to R.I. Commerce Secretary Stefan Pryor posed by restaurant owners and those in the haircutting industry.
Pryor said they are working on details to allow outdoor dining at restaurants in the coming weeks. Details on that in this video:
Pryor also provided details on what hair salons may expect they need to do in order to reopen at some point in Phase 2:
- 12 Responds: Submit a question
Recent episodes of 12 Responds:
- Jobless benefits have suddenly stopped, why?
- Can I go fishing, what about boat launches?
- Can RI first responders get hazard pay?
- Can I get an antibody test to see if I had COVID-19?
- I can’t register my car, what do I do?
- Important stimulus deadline for people on SSI with kids
- Will nursing homes keep the stimulus money sent to residents?
- Where can I find a list of cases by nursing home?
- Do I have to quarantine after shopping over the border?
- Stimulus check was sent to wrong account, now what?
- Getting stimulus check for those who don’t file taxes
- Why wasn’t the $600 unemployment bump retroactive?
- Are grocery story workers required to wear a mask?
- Treasurer Magaziner on small businesses hit hard
- Answers on the $600 unemployment bump, DLT wait times, applying in Mass.
- How to ensure you get the 13-week unemployment extension
- Out of work in RI due to COVID-19? Here’s what you’re eligible for
- Here’s how the expanded federal unemployment benefits work
- Here’s how your federal coronavirus tax rebate check will work
Coronavirus: Coverage and Resources
COVID-19 Tracking: Maps, Charts, Interactive Data | Projection Models | Find a Testing Site Near You | School Updates | Latest Headlines | En Español: 12 Informa |
RI Coronavirus Hotline: (401) 222-8022 | Work-Related Questions: (401) 462-2020 | Mental Health Assistance: (401) 414-5465
Coronavirus: Latest Headlines
- Mass. reports high COVID-19 cases over weekend; doctors suggest second surge
- AstraZeneca resuming US testing of COVID-19 vaccine
- Twin Oaks to reopen next week, but only for take out
- Amid complaints, class sizes shrinking for Providence virtual academy
- RI health officials fine, close 4 bars over alleged COVID violations