PROVIDENCE (WPRI) ─ Live at home. Work from home. Work out at home.
That’s the new normal in 2020.
To align with social distancing orders, Orange Theory Fitness clubs in Rhode Island and Massachusetts are transitioning from in-studio classes to virtual ones.
Eyewitness News reporter Morey Hershgordon talked with OTF Providence head coach Chris Mercurio and founding member Jesse Sherwood about the advantages of at-home workouts and how the OTF community is bonding together during the coronavirus pandemic.
Coronavirus: Coverage and Resources
What’s Open in RI & Mass. | Latest Headlines | En Español: 12 Informa | COVID-19 Tracking: Maps, Charts, Interactive Data | Projection Models | Support Groups | Senior Shopping Hours | CDC Resources | RI Health Department | MA Health Department
RI Coronavirus Hotline: (401) 222-8022 | Work-Related Questions: (401) 462-2020 | Mental Health Assistance: (401) 414-5465
Coronavirus: Latest Headlines
- Walt Disney World presenting plans for reopening parks
- In a first, Twitter adds fact-check warnings to Trump tweets
- Newport shop owner optimistic business will pick up during Phase 2
- 57 more COVID-19 deaths reported in Mass.; Baker announces $56M to combat food insecurity
- False negative COVID test triggers emotional rollercoaster in RI