PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) – Local hospitals are in dire need of commercial-grade disinfectant wipes, Christina O’Reilly, a spokesperson for Rhode Island top hospital group Lifespan said Friday.
O’Reilly said its hospitals need Sani-Cloth disposable wipes, and Clorox wipes won’t cut it.
Here’s what Lifespan is looking for:
- Sani-Cloth® AF3 Germicidal Disposable Wipe
- Sani-Cloth® Bleach Germicidal Disposable Wipe
- Super Sani-Cloth® Germicidal Disposable Wipe
Companies in Rhode Island that can provide these wipes are asked to email email@example.com with the quantity and type of wipes available.
Coronavirus: Coverage and Resources
COVID-19 Tracking: Maps, Charts, Interactive Data | Projection Models | Find a Testing Site Near You | School Updates | Latest Headlines | En Español: 12 Informa |
RI Coronavirus Hotline: (401) 222-8022 | Work-Related Questions: (401) 462-2020 | Mental Health Assistance: (401) 414-5465
Coronavirus: Latest Headlines
- 31 off-campus JWU students test positive for COVID-19
- Inside the command center aiming to help RI schools navigate COVID
- 12 Responds: If I didn’t apply for unemployment, why did I get a letter saying I’m eligible?
- RI relaxes guidelines for spacing between outdoor tables at restaurants
- Q&A: RIDOH medical director on uptick in cases, new test coming to RI