(WIVB) — Google Maps is rolling out a new feature that allows users to see how prevalent cases of COVID-19 are in a given area.
When you open the app, if you click on the upper right hand corner of the screen, you will get an option that says “COVID-19 info”.
The data will then show a seven-day average of new cases, along with a label indicating if cases are trending lower or higher.
Coronavirus: Coverage and Resources
COVID-19 Tracking: Maps, Charts, Interactive Data | Projection Models | Find a Testing Site Near You | School Updates | Latest Headlines | En Español: 12 Informa |
RI Coronavirus Hotline: (401) 222-8022 | Work-Related Questions: (401) 462-2020 | Mental Health Assistance: (401) 414-5465
Coronavirus: Latest Headlines
- RI looking to hire 100 people to help with contact tracing
- MLB says Turner violated protocols when he returned to field
- RI Medical Director: The more we gather and move, the further the virus spreads
- Wright’s Farm to reopen its dining rooms next week for reservations only
- Coronavirus testing site opens at Boston’s Logan Airport