EAST PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) — The recent flood of information regarding the coronavirus may have left you with some questions.
In the above video, Dr. Dani Hackner, Southcoast Health’s chief clinical officer, joins us live in studio to provide some answers in a special edition of Eyewitness News at 6:30.
Our conversation with Dr. Hackner then continued on the WPRI 12 Facebook page.
Coronavirus: Coverage and Resources
COVID-19 Tracking: Maps, Charts, Interactive Data | Projection Models | Find a Testing Site Near You | School Updates | Latest Headlines
RI Coronavirus Hotline: (401) 222-8022 | Work-Related Questions: (401) 462-2020 | Mental Health Assistance: (401) 414-5465
Coronavirus: Latest Headlines
- Great apes get COVID-19 vaccine at San Diego Zoo
- Obesity ‘second greatest predictor’ of hospitalization for COVID-19, report says
- UK, 4 nations fast-track review of modified COVID vaccines
- WATCH: McKee holds weekly COVID-19 briefing after RI receives first shipment of J&J vaccine
- When will children be able to get COVID-19 vaccines?