EAST PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) — The recent flood of information regarding the coronavirus may have left you with some questions.
In the above video, Dr. Dani Hackner, Southcoast Health’s chief clinical officer, joins us live in studio to provide some answers in a special edition of Eyewitness News at 6:30.
Our conversation with Dr. Hackner then continued on the WPRI 12 Facebook page.
Coronavirus: Coverage and Resources
What’s Open in RI & Mass. | Latest Headlines | En Español: 12 Informa | COVID-19 Tracking: Maps, Charts, Interactive Data | Projection Models | Support Groups | Senior Shopping Hours | CDC Resources | RI Health Department | MA Health Department
RI Coronavirus Hotline: (401) 222-8022 | Work-Related Questions: (401) 462-2020 | Mental Health Assistance: (401) 414-5465
Coronavirus: Latest Headlines
- Woman preparing to see mother as congregate care restrictions ease
- Massachusetts entering into Phase 3 of reopening on Monday
- Showcase Cinemas in Warwick reopens with new safety guidelines
- Visitation restrictions at RI nursing homes, facilities will be eased next week
- RIDOH: 1 new COVID-19 death, 59 new cases