EAST PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) — The recent flood of information regarding the coronavirus may have left you with some questions.
In the above video, Dr. Dani Hackner, Southcoast Health’s chief clinical officer, joins us live in studio to provide some answers in a special edition of Eyewitness News at 6:30.
Our conversation with Dr. Hackner then continued on the WPRI 12 Facebook page.
Coronavirus: Coverage and Resources
Latest Headlines | COVID-19 Tracking: Maps, Charts, Interactive Data | Projection Models | Support Groups | Restaurants Offering Takeout/Delivery | Senior Shopping Hours | Photos | CDC Resources | RI Health Department | MA Health Department
RI Coronavirus Hotline: (401) 222-8022 | Work-Related Questions: (401) 462-2020 | Mental Health Assistance: (401) 414-5465
Coronavirus: Latest Headlines
- Kent County Courthouse and R.I. Traffic Tribunal closed due to coronavirus
- Cranston church’s offer of palms prompts call to police
- Gaspee Days parade, arts and crafts festival cancelled due to COVID-19
- 15 new COVID-19 deaths in Massachusetts; 231 total
- Local shop teams up with Vans for “Foot The Bill” initiative