EAST PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) ─ Since the beginning of the coronavirus outbreak, Gov. Gina Raimondo has signed several executive orders aimed at keeping Rhode Islanders safe.
In an exclusive interview, Raimondo spoke remotely with Eyewitness News Anchors Mike Montecalvo and Shannon Hegy about the state’s response to the ongoing pandemic. She also answered questions about testing sites, remote learning and her mandate for out-of-state travelers.
Coronavirus: Coverage and Resources
What’s Open in RI & Mass. | Latest Headlines | En Español: 12 Informa | COVID-19 Tracking: Maps, Charts, Interactive Data | Projection Models | Support Groups | Senior Shopping Hours | CDC Resources | RI Health Department | MA Health Department
RI Coronavirus Hotline: (401) 222-8022 | Work-Related Questions: (401) 462-2020 | Mental Health Assistance: (401) 414-5465
Coronavirus: Latest Headlines
- Raimondo, Alexander-Scott to hold coronavirus briefing at 1 pm
- Connecticut casinos to reopen to public Monday; Governor calls it ‘risky’
- ACI inmate at Maximum Security facility tests positive for COVID-19
- New Bedford handing out free masks to residents
- 7 deaths, 106 new cases in RI on final day of Phase 1