EAST PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) ─ Since the beginning of the coronavirus outbreak, Gov. Gina Raimondo has signed several executive orders aimed at keeping Rhode Islanders safe.
In an exclusive interview, Raimondo spoke remotely with Eyewitness News Anchors Mike Montecalvo and Shannon Hegy about the state’s response to the ongoing pandemic. She also answered questions about testing sites, remote learning and her mandate for out-of-state travelers.
Coronavirus: Coverage and Resources
COVID-19 Tracking: Maps, Charts, Interactive Data | Projection Models | Find a Testing Site Near You | School Updates | Latest Headlines
RI Coronavirus Hotline: (401) 222-8022 | Work-Related Questions: (401) 462-2020 | Mental Health Assistance: (401) 414-5465
Coronavirus: Latest Headlines
- Mass. official suggests COVID-19 vaccines should be given at polling places
- RI health officials to outline next steps in Phase 2 for vaccine distribution
- Cranston to consider resolution urging state to lift business curfew
- Lifespan looking for Rhode Islanders to participate in clinical trial of third COVID-19 vaccine
- Instacart, others push incentives to get workers vaccinated