CENTRAL FALLS, R.I. (WPRI) — Every local community is taking steps to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus.
In the above video, Morey Hershgordon checks in with Central Falls Mayor James Diossa.
Coronavirus: Coverage and Resources
What’s Open in RI & Mass. | Latest Headlines | En Español: 12 Informa | COVID-19 Tracking: Maps, Charts, Interactive Data | Projection Models | Support Groups | Senior Shopping Hours | CDC Resources | RI Health Department | MA Health Department
RI Coronavirus Hotline: (401) 222-8022 | Work-Related Questions: (401) 462-2020 | Mental Health Assistance: (401) 414-5465
Coronavirus: Latest Headlines
- I-Team: Lawyer of Soldiers’ Home superintendent says documents show state knew about Covid-19 outbreak
- Walt Disney World presenting plans for reopening parks
- In a first, Twitter adds fact-check warnings to Trump tweets
- Newport shop owner optimistic business will pick up during Phase 2
- 57 more COVID-19 deaths reported in Mass.; Baker announces $56M to combat food insecurity