PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) — Rhode Island’s COVID-19 death toll remained at 1,014 on Friday as health officials reported no additional fatalities.
COVID-19 Tracking: Maps, Charts, Interactive Data »
New data released by the R.I. Department of Health showed 100 new positive cases and a daily positivity rate of 2.3%.
As of mid-day Friday, 84 COVID-19 patients were in the hospital, including 10 in intensive care and four on ventilators.
Coronavirus: Coverage and Resources
COVID-19 Tracking: Maps, Charts, Interactive Data | Projection Models | Find a Testing Site Near You | School Updates | Latest Headlines | En Español: 12 Informa |
RI Coronavirus Hotline: (401) 222-8022 | Work-Related Questions: (401) 462-2020 | Mental Health Assistance: (401) 414-5465
Coronavirus: Latest Headlines
- Real estate market booming amid pandemic
- URI cancels spring break due to ‘uncertainty created by COVID-19’
- RI reports 119 new COVID-19 cases, 1 additional death
- 2 charged for handling of virus outbreak at Holyoke Veterans’ Home
- PC extends full remote learning through Oct. 3 amid COVID-19 outbreak