BOSTON (WPRI) — The Massachusetts Department of Health (DPH) on Saturday announced 76 more COVID-19 related deaths for a total of 6,304 in the state.
Confirmed cases of the coronavirus rose by 773 in the past 24 hours to 91,662.
As of Saturday, 2,237 people were hospitalized for the coronavirus. 610 patients were in the Intensive Care Unit.
520,986 people in Massachusetts have now been tested, with 9,342 new tests conducted since Friday
Coronavirus: Coverage and Resources
What’s Open in RI & Mass. | Latest Headlines | En Español: 12 Informa | COVID-19 Tracking: Maps, Charts, Interactive Data | Projection Models | Support Groups | Senior Shopping Hours | CDC Resources | RI Health Department | MA Health Department
RI Coronavirus Hotline: (401) 222-8022 | Work-Related Questions: (401) 462-2020 | Mental Health Assistance: (401) 414-5465
Coronavirus: Latest Headlines
- Gov. Baker: Phase 2 of reopening Massachusetts will start Monday
- Mayor Elorza lifts Providence curfew order
- Langevin: We didn’t know stimulus debit card would have fees
- 35 more COVID-19 deaths in Mass.; guidelines for public pools, playgrounds, campgrounds released
- Citing jobs, Trump claims victory over virus, econ collapse