BOSTON (WPRI) — The Massachusetts Department of Health (DPH) on Saturday announced 76 more COVID-19 related deaths for a total of 6,304 in the state.
Confirmed cases of the coronavirus rose by 773 in the past 24 hours to 91,662.
As of Saturday, 2,237 people were hospitalized for the coronavirus. 610 patients were in the Intensive Care Unit.
520,986 people in Massachusetts have now been tested, with 9,342 new tests conducted since Friday
Coronavirus: Coverage and Resources
COVID-19 Tracking: Maps, Charts, Interactive Data | Projection Models | Find a Testing Site Near You | School Updates | Latest Headlines
RI Coronavirus Hotline: (401) 222-8022 | Work-Related Questions: (401) 462-2020 | Mental Health Assistance: (401) 414-5465
Coronavirus: Latest Headlines
- More than 150 National Guard in Washington for inauguration test positive for coronavirus
- ‘We are getting by’: Mass. restaurant hopeful lifting curfew will bring in more customers
- RI’s COVID-19 positivity rate stays below 5%; 829 new cases, 7 deaths
- Dave Chappelle cancels shows after testing positive for COVID-19
- Newsmakers 1/22/2020: Vaccine rollout in RI