EAST PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) — Rhode Island restaurants were allowed to begin outdoor dining during the summer, but not all of them were able to take advantage of that opportunity.
Last week, we took a look at the impact the COVID-19 pandemic has had on the restaurant industry. 12 News spoke to two local restaurant owners and covered a wide range of topics including how their businesses fared over the summer months.
Coronavirus: Coverage and Resources
COVID-19 Tracking: Maps, Charts, Interactive Data | Projection Models | Find a Testing Site Near You | School Updates | Latest Headlines | En Español: 12 Informa |
RI Coronavirus Hotline: (401) 222-8022 | Work-Related Questions: (401) 462-2020 | Mental Health Assistance: (401) 414-5465
Coronavirus: Latest Headlines
- RI looking to hire 100 people to help with contact tracing
- MLB says Turner violated protocols when he returned to field
- RI Medical Director: The more we gather and move, the further the virus spreads
- Wright’s Farm to reopen its dining rooms next week for reservations only
- Coronavirus testing site opens at Boston’s Logan Airport