PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) – In the video above, Gov. Gina Raimondo discusses her policy on people who shop over the border then return home to Rhode Island, a common question into “12 Responds.”
- 12 Responds: Submit a question
Recent episodes of 12 Responds:
- Stimulus check was sent to wrong account, now what?
- Getting stimulus check for those who don’t file taxes
- Why wasn’t the $600 unemployment bump retroactive?
- Are grocery story workers required to wear a mask?
- Treasurer Magaziner on small businesses hit hard
- Answers on the $600 unemployment bump, DLT wait times, applying in Mass.
- How to ensure you get the 13-week unemployment extension
- Out of work in RI due to COVID-19? Here’s what you’re eligible for
- Here’s how the expanded federal unemployment benefits work
- Here’s how your federal coronavirus tax rebate check will work
• Sign Up: R.I. DLT mailing list for updates on emergency COVID-19 unemployment program
• File a Claim: Regular Unemployment | Temporary Disability | Temporary Caregiver