PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) – In the video above, Gov. Gina Raimondo discusses a plan to randomly sample 20,000 Rhode Islanders with an antibody test.
- 12 Responds: Submit a question
Recent episodes of 12 Responds:
- I can’t register my car, what do I do?
- Important stimulus deadline for people on SSI with kids
- Will nursing homes keep the stimulus money sent to residents?
- Where can I find a list of cases by nursing home?
- Do I have to quarantine after shopping over the border?
- Stimulus check was sent to wrong account, now what?
- Getting stimulus check for those who don’t file taxes
- Why wasn’t the $600 unemployment bump retroactive?
- Are grocery story workers required to wear a mask?
- Treasurer Magaziner on small businesses hit hard
- Answers on the $600 unemployment bump, DLT wait times, applying in Mass.
- How to ensure you get the 13-week unemployment extension
- Out of work in RI due to COVID-19? Here’s what you’re eligible for
- Here’s how the expanded federal unemployment benefits work
- Here’s how your federal coronavirus tax rebate check will work