Questions answered in this episode:
- When will you see the $600 unemployment boost?
- When will Massachusetts start paying independent contractors?
- Can part-time workers get unemployment benefits?
- What do I do when I can’t get through to DLT on the phone?
- How does the new CVS rapid-testing site at Twin River work?
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) — In the above video, Target 12 reporters Tim White and Ted Nesi answer another round of questions submitted by viewers to “12 Responds.”
Here are some more key WPRI.com links and other resources to help you:
• 12 Responds: Submit your questions here
• As of April 7: CARES Act unemployment benefits now available in RI
• Q&A: Out of work in RI due to COVID-19? Here’s what you’re eligible for
• Q&A: Here’s how the expanded federal unemployment benefits work
• Q&A: Here’s how your federal coronavirus tax rebate check will work
• Sign Up: R.I. DLT mailing list for updates on emergency COVID-19 unemployment program
• File a Claim: Regular Unemployment | Temporary Disability | Temporary Caregiver
Watch Tim White’s 12 Responds story from Wednesday’s 6 o’clock newscast:
For more information, watch previous Q&As: