BOSTON (WPRI) — Health officials on Sunday reported 1,013 new cases of the coronavirus in Massachusetts and 68 more deaths.
There have now been 6,372 COVID-19 related deaths in the state, according to the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
11,387 tests have been conducted in the past 24 hours, bringing the total up to 532,373.
Locally, there have been 6,596 cases of the coronavirus in Bristol County.
Coronavirus: Coverage and Resources
What’s Open in RI & Mass. | Latest Headlines | En Español: 12 Informa | COVID-19 Tracking: Maps, Charts, Interactive Data | Projection Models | Support Groups | Senior Shopping Hours | CDC Resources | RI Health Department | MA Health Department
RI Coronavirus Hotline: (401) 222-8022 | Work-Related Questions: (401) 462-2020 | Mental Health Assistance: (401) 414-5465
Coronavirus: Latest Headlines
- Trump says he will pressure states to reopen schools in fall
- Hardware stores struggle to keep certain items in stock
- Under pressure from COVID-19, RI restaurants continue to permanently close
- US notifies UN of withdrawal from World Health Organization
- EPA approves 2 Lysol products as first disinfectants that kill COVID-19