PINELLAS PARK, Fla. (WFLA) – Pinellas Park authorities came to the rescue of a puppy that had fallen into a sewer on Thursday.
The Pinellas Park Police Department shared photos of the rescue on their Facebook page.
They said a few of their officers and some members from the Pinellas Park Fire Department and Pinellas Park Public Works responded to the scene and “helped to make sure that this pup didn’t have a wet night stuck in the sewer.”
“Hope a warm bath is part of the homecoming,” the post said.
- Trump wears mask in public for first time during pandemic
- Raimondo reminds beachgoers to follow guidelines
- Weather Alert: Moderate Rip Current Risk Through Sunday; Muggy Weather Continues
- Coronavirus deaths take a long-expected turn for the worse
- Providence post office evacuated for several hours for hazmat situation
- RI Blood Center issues urgent call for donors
- DYSOM 7/10/2020: Judah Boulet, Founder/Program Director of No Risk Crossfit Jennifer Ortiz, Owner of Executive Cuts Barber Shop and Donald Boehner, Owner of Copacetic Jewelry
- Woman struck, killed on Rt. 25 in Wareham
- Nesi’s Notes: July 11
- Kennedy throws support behind moving NOAA from Woods Hole to New Bedford