TAMPA, (WFLA) — Popeyes hit a road block in the chicken sandwich war Tuesday when they announced they sold out of their supremely popular chicken sandwiches.
The fast food chain released a video highlighting the success of the sandwich, showing the “sold out” signs on restaurant doors across the country.
In a shocking turn of events, Popeyes said it is temporarily suspending production of the sandwich until further notice.
Did the chicken restaurant really sell out of chicken sandwiches? Or is it a strategy to get people to download their app? The video says if you would like to be notified when the sandwich returns to your area, you can download the Popeyes mobile app.
- Eric Trump says Harris as Biden’s VP doesn’t worry Trump campaign
- Trump’s suggestion to eliminate payroll tax doesn’t add up
- Smithfield woman rescued while hiking in Maine
- Back to school: Dept. of Defense outlines plan for military schools to reopen
- Apple drops Fortnite from App Store over direct payment plan