PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) ─ Frog and Toad — a popular Providence gift shop which sells mostly unique, Rhode Island-themed items — is now printing T-shirts featuring Gov. Gina Raimondo’s go-to phrase regarding the coronavirus outbreak.
“Knock if off” has often been repeated by Raimondo during her daily news briefings, directing it toward people who are not following her social distancing mandates.
“Spread the word, not the virus. Knock. It. Off.,” the business recently posted on Facebook while promoting its new merchandise.
The shirts are selling for $22 apiece on Frog and Toad’s website, and 20% of the proceeds are being donated to the Rhode Island Foundation’s COVID-19 response fund.
Want to pre-order a “Knock It Off” shirt? Click here »
Coronavirus: Coverage and Resources
What’s Open in RI & Mass. | Latest Headlines | En Español: 12 Informa | COVID-19 Tracking: Maps, Charts, Interactive Data | Projection Models | Support Groups | Senior Shopping Hours | CDC Resources | RI Health Department | MA Health Department
RI Coronavirus Hotline: (401) 222-8022 | Work-Related Questions: (401) 462-2020 | Mental Health Assistance: (401) 414-5465
Coronavirus: Latest Headlines
- RI dance studio owners unsure how they can safely reopen under new state guidelines
- As churches reopen, Attleboro pastor to meet parishioners for first time
- Pandemic costs RI tourism industry millions of dollars
- 78 more COVID-19 deaths in Mass.; Baker releases new guidelines for restaurants, lodging
- Información de coronavirus para el viernes, 29 de Mayo