(WFXR) — It’s beginning to look a lot like pumpkin-spiced — everything. But one holiday flavor is looking to get a little bit of attention — gingerbread!
The folks at Nabisco have decided to release a new, limited-edition flavor of their famed Oreo cookies.
Yes, you’ll be able to find the new gingerbread-flavored Oreos next to other popular flavors like Red Velvet, Lemon Creme, and Fudge Creme.
The new Gingerbread Oreos come in five different designs and are described as an original Oreo with two gingerbread wafers filled with the traditional Oreo creme and crunchy sugar crystals.
The new version is available for a limited time.
- Baker to make announcement regarding Mass. Supreme Judicial Court at 11:30 am
- US stocks tumble with markets around world on virus worries
- Pawtucket man charged with physically abusing 2-month-old
- Raimondo, Alexander-Scott to hold coronavirus briefing at 1 pm
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump heads to Arizona, Biden works virtually from Delaware