We’re in the kitchen making Seafood Risotto with Chef Justin Anderson and Craig Marr from the Breachway Grill.
- 8oz Lobster
- 3oz Shrimp
- 3oz Scallops
- Lemon Juice
- Lobster Sauce
- White Wine
- Parmesan Cheese
- Clam Stock
- Sauté lobster, scallops, shrimp in butter, garlic, wine and mix in Lobster sauce and parsley.
- Heat risotto. Add spinach, mushroom, lemon juice and cheese.
- Heat through and plate with the seafood mix on top.
- Heat the pan then add baby spinach, mushrooms, wine, butter, lemon.
- For the seafood heat in pan with garlic, butter, add scallops, then shrimp and lobster.
- Add wine, touch of lobster sauce. Let it heat through and serve over lemon risotto.