Go Providence has brought us Chef Joseph Zacovic from Hillside Bistro, La Collina & Tiki Bar to show us how to make Thai Peanut Calamari.Ingredients:
6 oz cut calamari tunes and tentacle
2 oz R.R. Pepper
4 cups Fish-chic wonder butter
3 oz thai peanut sauce
2 oz cilantro cream
1 oz sriracha
1/2 line cut into wedges
cut scallions for garnishSteps:
- Cut Tubes in 1/2 inch slices and tentacles in half.
- Toss with R.R Peppers & Dredge into Fish Chic.
- Remove excess flour and place in Fryolater or shallow fry in a sauce pan.
- Remove and toss with thai peanut sauce and place over plate drizzle with cilantro cream on half.
- Place sriracha in cup for dipping.
- Top with scallions and lime wedge.