Spring has arrived, and many folks may want to get out and kick those winter blues to the curb. And why not explore your own backyard?
Robert Curley of “Rhody Travel” stopped by “The Rhode Show” on Friday morning, to share some fun spots to enjoy the season.
On his list:
- First sign of spring: Hilltop creamery is open in East Greenwich!
- Easter Weekend – Easter bunny at the Zoo open year round, spring is a great time to visit
- Daffodil Days Wickford April 7-8, and Newport April 14-22
- Newport Craft Beer Festival – April 27-28 – nearly every RI brewer there, under tent at Friends Meeting House
- Outside dining and games: Charlestown Rathskeller bar and restaurant
- Hiking: new trail at the Francis Carter Preserve, Charlestown
- Overlooked Bike Paths: Woonasquatucket River Bikeway (Providence), Ten Mile River Greenway (Pawtucket), City Park Warwick