Use the form below to send your inquiry directly to us for someone from the appropriate department to respond to you or call us at 401-438-3310.
Contact WPRI 12, FOX Providence, The CW Providence, and myRITV
Please complete this form and include your topic of inquiry as well as contact information below. If you have a news tip, story idea, or photo/video to report, please ReportIt! or email email@example.com. You may also call the newsroom at 401-438-3310. Your inquiry or comment will be routed to the proper department and we do our best to respond in a timely manner as appropriate.
Make a commercial request to use our video
For commercial, paid licensing of news video content and archive searches (not private viewer requests), please send a detailed request to our commercial video licensing team.
Public File Assistance
For assistance accessing the public file ONLY, contact:
Phone: (401) 228-1737
- US consumer confidence lags as 2023 gets underway
- Sports betting is officially open in Massachusetts
- McKee, state leaders to introduce assault weapons ban bill
- 32 rescued cats looking for homes in Massachusetts
- Warwick City Council agrees on new firefighters’ union contract
- Weather Now: Early Snow/Rain Showers; Cooler, Dry Afternoon
- RI native will coach at NBA All-Star Game
- Police: Man stole saws from Warwick stores
- 2 monkeys taken from Dallas Zoo in latest suspicious event
- Man killed in Woonsocket; daughters being questioned