Use the form below to send your inquiry directly to us for someone from the appropriate department to respond to you or call us at 401-438-3310.
Contact WPRI 12, FOX Providence, The CW Providence, and myRITV
Please complete this form and include your topic of inquiry as well as contact information below. If you have a news tip, story idea, or photo/video to report, please ReportIt! or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the newsroom at 401-438-3310. Your inquiry or comment will be routed to the proper department and we do our best to respond in a timely manner as appropriate.
Make a commercial request to use our video
For commercial, paid licensing of news video content and archive searches (not private viewer requests), please send a detailed request to our commercial video licensing team.
Public File Assistance
For assistance accessing the public file ONLY, contact:
Phone: (401) 228-1737
- Prov. NAACP president pleads not guilty to 2 charges as organization loses grant money
- ‘Hands off Africa!’: Pope blasts foreign plundering of Congo
- Former Fairhaven officer awarded more than $800k in wrongful termination case
- Pakistan bombing raises fears over security breach, 100 dead
- Yale taps Brown’s Dr. Megan Ranney as new public health dean
- Providence police to give update on 1st homicide of the year
- US consumer confidence lags as 2023 gets underway
- Santos steps down from committee assignments
- Sports betting is officially open in Massachusetts
- McKee, state leaders introduce assault weapons ban bill