Use the form below to send your inquiry directly to us for someone from the appropriate department to respond to you or call us at 401-438-3310.
Contact WPRI 12, FOX Providence, The CW Providence, and myRITV
Please complete this form and include your topic of inquiry as well as contact information below. If you have a news tip, story idea, or photo/video to report, please ReportIt! or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the newsroom at 401-438-3310. Your inquiry or comment will be routed to the proper department and we do our best to respond in a timely manner as appropriate.
Make a commercial request to use our video
For commercial, paid licensing of news video content and archive searches (not private viewer requests), please send a detailed request to our commercial video licensing team.
Public File Assistance
For assistance accessing the public file ONLY, contact:
Phone: (401) 228-1737
ReportIt!: When you see news, ReportIt! »
12 Responds // What’s your COVID-19 question or concern? We’re here for you »
- Former First Lady Rosalynn Carter diagnosed with dementia
- Chick-fil-A’s DEI leader sparks calls for boycott
- Man dies while trying to board subway train in Boston, police say
- 8 killed, 71 injured in mass shootings over long holiday weekend
- Accused drug ring leader with ties to Providence police in plea deal talks
- Air Quality Alert issued due to smoke from Canadian wildfires
- Southwest flight from RI makes emergency landing in CT
- US ends probe into Tesla allowing video games while vehicles are moving
- Goats grazing to prevent wildfires could lose their jobs due to California labor law
- Most say don’t ban race in college admissions, but its role should be small, poll finds