Use the form below to send your inquiry directly to us for someone from the appropriate department to respond to you or call us at 401-438-3310.
Contact WPRI 12, FOX Providence, The CW Providence, and myRITV
Please complete this form and include your topic of inquiry as well as contact information below. If you have a news tip, story idea, or photo/video to report, please ReportIt! or email email@example.com. You may also call the newsroom at 401-438-3310. Your inquiry or comment will be routed to the proper department and we do our best to respond in a timely manner as appropriate.
Make a commercial request to use our video
For commercial, paid licensing of news video content and archive searches (not private viewer requests), please send a detailed request to our commercial video licensing team.
Public File Assistance
For assistance accessing the public file ONLY, contact:
Phone: (401) 228-1737
ReportIt!: When you see news, ReportIt! »
12 Responds // What’s your COVID-19 question or concern? We’re here for you »
- RI releases results of statewide school survey
- How to save money while planning your summer vacation
- RI State Police arrest 30 for DUI over holiday weekend
- Fire breaks out at Fall River restaurant
- Crumbling stone structure at Newport park to be demolished
- Man pleads not guilty to car wash killing in Fall River
- Police search for 3 gunmen who wounded 9 at Florida beach
- Job status changes for RI official at center of controversial business trip
- PC basketball player’s court case remains open
- Car crashes through Pawtucket storefront