Use the form below to send your inquiry directly to us for someone from the appropriate department to respond to you or call us at 401-438-3310.
Contact WPRI 12, FOX Providence, The CW Providence, and myRITV
Please complete this form and include your topic of inquiry as well as contact information below. If you have a news tip, story idea, or photo/video to report, please ReportIt! or email email@example.com. You may also call the newsroom at 401-438-3310. Your inquiry or comment will be routed to the proper department and we do our best to respond in a timely manner as appropriate.
Make a commercial request to use our video
For commercial, paid licensing of news video content and archive searches (not private viewer requests), please send a detailed request to our commercial video licensing team.
Public File Assistance
For assistance accessing the public file ONLY, contact:
Phone: (401) 228-1737
ReportIt!: When you see news, ReportIt! »
12 Responds // What’s your COVID-19 question or concern? We’re here for you »
- Warwick man charged with stealing RIDOT backhoe
- Twitter may be worth one-third what Musk paid for it last fall as Fidelity fund marks down value
- Missing Lincoln woman found
- Here’s how many storms are expected this Hurricane season
- FDA warns consumers not to use off-brand versions of Ozempic, Wegovy
- Spirit Airlines resolves ‘technical issue’ after hourslong delays
- Man charged with DUI in crash that seriously hurt 4-year-old
- Former AG Lynch backs Gabe Amo in packed RI congressional race
- 19 displaced after fire rips through 2 Brockton homes
- Compass Medical abruptly closes all Massachusetts locations