Use the form below to send your inquiry directly to us for someone from the appropriate department to respond to you or call us at 401-438-3310.
Contact WPRI 12, FOX Providence, The CW Providence, and myRITV
Please complete this form and include your topic of inquiry as well as contact information below. If you have a news tip, story idea, or photo/video to report, please ReportIt! or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the newsroom at 401-438-3310. Your inquiry or comment will be routed to the proper department and we do our best to respond in a timely manner as appropriate.
Make a commercial request to use our video
For commercial, paid licensing of news video content and archive searches (not private viewer requests), please send a detailed request to our commercial video licensing team.
Public File Assistance
For assistance accessing the public file ONLY, contact:
Phone: (401) 228-1737
ReportIt!: When you see news, ReportIt! »
12 Responds // What’s your COVID-19 question or concern? We’re here for you »
- Route 24 bridge demolition set for overnight Friday
- 22 suspected members of NH drug trafficking ring charged
- Community Focus: US Naval War College’s George Krol
- Ashish Jha, White House COVID-19 coordinator, to leave post next week
- Teen accused of providing gift cards to help support terrorist group
- RI wipes 23K marijuana possession convictions from court records
- 2 kilos of cocaine shipped from Puerto Rico to New Bedford; 2 arrested
- Mistrial declared in retrial of foot-rub suspect
- Boost for homebuyers: Average long-term US mortgage rate eases from 7-month high to 6.71% this week
- Police ID woman killed in Smithfield Subway crash