Use the form below to send your inquiry directly to us for someone from the appropriate department to respond to you or call us at 401-438-3310.
Make a commercial request to use our video
For commercial, paid licensing of news video content and archive searches (not private viewer requests), please send a detailed request to our commercial video licensing team.
Public File Assistance
For assistance accessing the public file, contact:
Phone: (401) 228-1737
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Mayor: PawSox lawsuit is about protecting the asset
- Red Sox’s Devers agrees to $4,575,000 deal
- FAA approves fully automated commercial drone flights
- New Bedford mayor concerned by lack of vaccination sites in Southeastern Mass.
- PETA offering up to $5K in search for owner of dog abandoned in Coventry
- Satellite built by Brown University students ends a successful journey
- Case against woman charged in boyfriend’s suicide to proceed
- TSA looking into adding Capitol rioters to US no-fly list
- Trump trial pending, McConnell calls it ‘vote of conscience’