Use the form below to send your inquiry directly to us for someone from the appropriate department to respond to you or call us at 401-438-3310.
Contact WPRI 12, FOX Providence, The CW Providence, and myRITV
Please complete this form and include your topic of inquiry as well as contact information below. If you have a news tip, story idea, or photo/video to report, please ReportIt! or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the newsroom at 401-438-3310. Your inquiry or comment will be routed to the proper department and we do our best to respond in a timely manner as appropriate.
Make a commercial request to use our video
For commercial, paid licensing of news video content and archive searches (not private viewer requests), please send a detailed request to our commercial video licensing team.
Public File Assistance
For assistance accessing the public file ONLY, contact:
Phone: (401) 228-1737
- East Providence native shows Hurricane Ian’s impact
- Boyfriend of slain boy’s mom gets 22 to 45 years in prison
- Biden: ‘Our country hurts’ after Hurricane Ian slams Florida
- Space telescopes capture asteroid slam with striking clarity
- Ex-eBay execs get prison time for bizarre harassment scheme
- McKee signs bill to protect K-9s injured in line of duty
- Man charged with 2 robberies in Fall River
- Patriots’ visit to Lambeau offers rare Belichick-Rodgers matchup
- Florida health care facilities evacuate patients after Ian
- Gov hopeful Kalus signed doc designating RI house her ‘second home’