Use the form below to send your inquiry directly to us for someone from the appropriate department to respond to you or call us at 401-438-3310.
Contact WPRI 12, FOX Providence, The CW Providence, and myRITV
Please complete this form and include your topic of inquiry as well as contact information below. If you have a news tip, story idea, or photo/video to report, please ReportIt! or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the newsroom at 401-438-3310. Your inquiry or comment will be routed to the proper department and we do our best to respond in a timely manner as appropriate.
Make a commercial request to use our video
For commercial, paid licensing of news video content and archive searches (not private viewer requests), please send a detailed request to our commercial video licensing team.
Public File Assistance
For assistance accessing the public file ONLY, contact:
Phone: (401) 228-1737
- Study: Global pollution kills 9 million people annually
- Sacha Baron Cohen drops lawsuit against Somerset dispensary
- ‘Full House’ house on sale at $37 million
- House Dems propose $28 million to address formula shortage
- Community Focus: David Segal
- Summer camp spots filling up quickly across RI
- Police searching for doggie daycare van with pets inside
- Judge: Woman charged with stabbing hospital employee can stand trial
- Not immune to inflation, propane prices are on the rise
- 12 News/RWU Poll: Magaziner on top in 2nd District, but most are undecided