WPRI 12 is here to help you get answers to pressing questions. Our 12 Responds initiative is set up to help you navigate coronavirus concerns, get you answers on critical health and financial questions, and help with consumer problems.
12 Responds: We’ve already answered many of your health, financial, and consumer questions–find answers here
Most Recent 12 Responds:
- ‘Sad and disappointed’: Landlord frustrated with RentReliefRI program after applying with tenant
- Days-long internet outage brings Portsmouth business to a standstill
- RI rental relief program has helped 50+ families since its launch
- Glitch in online application portal for rental assistance program fixed
- RI lawmakers urge McKee to adopt $10K unemployment tax exemption
- RI DLT to launch new phone queue, online status checker for unemployment claims
- 12 Responds: Why did my unemployment benefits suddenly end?
- 12 Responds: Will RI have a tax break for unemployment like the federal government?
- 12 Responds: Can my employer make the COVID-19 vaccine mandatory?
- 12 Responds: I can’t file for unemployment, I’m a victim of fraud
- 12 Responds: Does my condition qualify me to get the COVID-19 vaccine?
- 12 Responds: What happens if I lose my COVID-19 vaccine card?