Discover Newport brings Chef Gerry Dupont from Edible Creations by Gerry to the Rhode Show kitchen making versatile tart shells. The tart shells can be filled with various fillings such as fruit or chocolate cream.
Ingredients for shortbread crust:
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 3 sticks butter
- 2/3 confectionary sugar
- Blend until combined into a ball and done.
- Press into selected molds.
- Bake at 350 until golden brown. Approximately 15 minutes.
- Fill with your choice of endless toppings.
The Rhode Show Content Disclaimer
The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Dog sniffs out missing cat stuck in Auburn storm drain
- RI State Troopers to run in Boston Marathon
- Two letters won't stop this marathoner
- New Bedford officers honored for heroic actions