In the Rhode Show kitchen today, we welcome Co-Owner and Founder of Body Rock RI & Fitness Nutrition Specialist Nicole Costa. She is showing us how to make BBQ Chicken Pizza.Ingredients:
- 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Joseph's Lavash
- 1/4 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped and cooked
- 2 strips of Oscar Mayer turkey bacon
- 1-3 tbsp of Cholula Chipotle sauce
- Chicken, 2 oz. (cooked)
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- Pink Himalayan sea salt, a pinch
- Black pepper, any amount
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook onions, chicken, turkey bacon in a skillet on medium heat and set it to the side.
- Spray pan with olive oil flavored non-stick cooking spray.
- Place wrap on pan and smooth olive oil and seasonings on top.
- Next, smooth Cholula Chipotle sauce over the wrap then evenly distribute cooked onion, chicken and turkey bacon.
- Add cheese and any additional spices.
- Bake in oven for about 10-15 minutes, watch closely to prevent burning your precious pizza!
(1 Serving = 1 Lavash)Calories: 365
Total Fat: 15
The Rhode Show Content Disclaimer
The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Dog sniffs out missing cat stuck in Auburn storm drain
- RI State Troopers to run in Boston Marathon
- Two letters won't stop this marathoner
- New Bedford officers honored for heroic actions