(WPRI) – Today on The Rhode Show we learned how to make Grilled Garlic Herb Matunuck Oysters with Chef Perry Raso from Matunuck Oyster Bar.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons minced sweet onion or shallots
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red chili flake
- 24 Matunuck Oysters
- Heat olive oil with garlic and shallots until bubbling then turn off heat immediately.
- Cool slightly about 10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and cool.
- Add a teaspoon or two to each oyster, then grill over a hot grill for a minute or two or until bubbling.
About the Restaurant:
Matunuck Oyster Bar
629 Succotash Road
South Kingstown, R.I. 02879
Copyright WPRI 12
As a final task, the Search For a Star Top 5 got to guest co-host the Rhode Show for a day.
Local couple Amy Diaz and Jason Case were the final team standing on CBS' "The Amazing Race."
Ernest Wallace has pleaded not guilty to being an accomplice in the June murder of Odin Lloyd.
Before heading to the airport, make sure your flight is running on time. MORE >>
We're not expecting to see an abundance of snow, but the timing of the storm will make things tricky for area motorists.