Today on The Rhode Show we learned how to make The Italian Burger with Chef Christie Flanagan of Napolitano's Brooklyn Pizza.
The Italian Burger
- 8-10 oz. certified angus beef burger, grilled
- 1 large burger bun
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Onions*
- 2 TB roasted red peppers
- 1 TB balsamic reduction
- 2 slices of fresh mozzarella
- 2 cups garlic french fries**
* Balsamic onions: 1 large red onion, 2 cups balsamic vinegar
** Garlic French Fries: 1 idaho potato cut into french fries, 1 TB fresh sauteed garlic, 1/2 tsp. garlic oil, 1 TB fresh chopped parsley
- Grill Angus Burger
- Top with Balsamic Onions, Roasted Red Peppers, Balsamic reduction and Mozzarella Cheese
- Serve with garlic French fries
Napolitano's Brooklyn Pizza
100 East St Cranston, RI 02920
Copyright WPRI 12
East Bay residents met in Portsmouth Wednesday evening to meet with local legislators to discuss the tolls on the Sakonnet River bridge.
Be prepared for when winter weather hits by using our interactive radar to track the upcoming storm's path, as well as vital resources for extreme cold and heavy snowfall.
Mansfield's outdoor amphitheater is changing its name for the fourth time in 14 years.
A local woman was upset after what she thought was a great Cyber Monday deal turned out to be a dud.
Police say a 52-year-old Revere woman has died after being struck and dragged about a half-mile by an MBTA bus.