First and foremost- this is an easy process. We can have you onthe air in less then 5 days, and it’s not going to cost you aton of money.
It’s a simple 5 step process
- Step One: fill in the box on the right and hit submit. You will receive an email asking for more information
- Step Two: Complete the short online survey to give us a better idea of your goals. •
- Step Three: We’ll set up a marketing consultation where we fine tune your target, the advertising schedule and creative concept
- Step Four: Shoot and Edit your commercial
- Step Five: You're on-air or online
This process is short, quick, efficient and inexpensive. You canbe on-air or on-line in less then five days. Imagine, in five days,you can take your current advertising and make it 100x’s moreeffective, benefiting your short term business goals and creating along term business success.
A teenager and his uncle were arrested Wednesday after police raided an Attleboro home to find thousands of dollars worth of drugs.
East Bay residents met in Portsmouth Wednesday evening to meet with local legislators to discuss the tolls on the Sakonnet River bridge.
Patrick Ladapo was arrested in August after two women claimed he sexually assaulted them at a private party at which he was working as an exotic dancer.
The Kansas City Star reports a federal grand jury has indicted 53-year-old Thomas O'Brien of Portsmouth. He and another man are accused of victimizing two young girls between 2005-2008.
A former Pawtucket police officer who is accused of raping and strangling a woman at his home on Thanksgiving is expected to face a judge Thursday.