Three men - two of whom are Providence residents - are accused of intentionally setting fire to a Providence residence under the promise of $7,000.
The toddler is doing well, according to his father.
- Man in high-speed, fatal crash arraigned
- Murder victim's brother had drugs, guns
- Rabies found in fox, residents cautioned
- Teacher accused of stealing sets of keys
- RI Ethics panel OKs work by school chief
- $400 million at stake in Mega Millions
- Robbery at insurance agent's office
- Residents invited to discuss bridge toll
The Providence College women's cross country team topped the nearest competitor by 40 points on their way to a national championship.
Police have arrested a suspect in a Fairhaven home invasion.
An analysis found Rhode Island has the nation's 6th-highest enrollment as a share of population.
An auction is being held for the intellectual property of former Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling's bankrupt video game company.
Police are searching for a suspect after a woman was robbed and carjacked Tuesday night.
Holiday party season is upon us, and if you are anything like us, you’ll probably be heading to parties straight from the office.