BREAKING NEWS //
A vacant home in Providence was heavily damaged by an overnight blaze, the cause of which is now being investigated as suspicious.
Child hospitalized after being struck by vehicle.
- Gastro illness outbreak at Brown Univ.
- Board puts off closing Warwick Vets HS
- ACI hiring practices under investigation
- Schools mull early dismissal after snow
- RI bishop facing heat for Mandela jab
- Bruins win Iginla's return to Calgary
- C's face former players Garnett & Pierce
- FR fire chief retires after 40 years
RI prison officials travel to Washington next week to discuss investigation into hiring practices.
Superintendents across the state say student's safety is most important.
One of Rhode Island's most influential religious leaders is the subject of national criticism.
Jarome Iginla received a long standing ovation before the opening faceoff of his first game back in Calgary since he was traded to Pittsburgh last season. He signed with the Bruins as a free agent in the offseason.
Kevin Garnett had 11 points, just his third time in double figures this season, and grabbed nine rebounds. Paul Pierce finished with four points and seven rebounds in his first appearance off the bench in six years after making a quick …
A local fire chief is hanging up his hat after decades on the job.
Residents gathered for a candle light memorial ceremony Tuesday evening, honoring Nelson Mandela for his life of service in the struggle for human dignity.
A gas leak in Pawtucket is under control after a gas line break on Waltham Street early Tuesday afternoon.