BREAKING NEWS //
Firefighters are battling a house fire that broke out at about 2:30 a.m. on Baxter Street in Providence.
Warwick Vets will remain a high school, as the school committee voted put off a plan to convert the…
- Toddler hit by car in Pawtucket
- ACI hiring practices under investigation
- Schools mull early dismissal after snow
- RI bishop facing heat for Mandela jab
- FR fire chief retires after 40 years
- Group holds ceremony to honor Mandela
- Crew hits gas line, leak quickly fixed
- Group protests Christmas in State House
Superintendents across the state say student's safety is most important.
One of Rhode Island's most influential religious leaders is the subject of national criticism.
A local fire chief is hanging up his hat after decades on the job.
Residents gathered for a candle light memorial ceremony Tuesday evening, honoring Nelson Mandela for his life of service in the struggle for human dignity.
A gas leak in Pawtucket is under control after a gas line break on Waltham Street early Tuesday afternoon.
Just more than two weeks away from Christmas Day, a local group is taking a new stand to encourage local government to simply call that upcoming Wednesday December twenty-fifth.
Rhode Island Lottery officials say a pair of local residents recently won a total of $48,000.
ALERT: RIDOT is urging drivers to take is easy on the roads Tuesday night after a light snow may cause ice on roadways.