Police say Will Girard was traveling more than 100 miles per hour when he struck another vehicle at the intersection of Routes 6 and 94 in Foster.
Police searching for black Jeep with R.I. plates 527-625.
- Murder victim's brother had drugs, guns
- Woman robbed, carjacked by armed suspect
- Police: Teacher faces criminal charges
- Home destroyed by fire, arson suspected
- $400 million at stake in Mega Millions
- Robbery at insurance agent's office
- Teacher accused of stealing sets of keys
- Rescue-a-Pet: Tiger Man the Cat
A local lawmaker is holding an open house forum on Wednesday to discuss a controversial Rhode Island bridge toll.
The Providence College women's cross country team topped the nearest competitor by 40 points on their way to a national championship.
Police have arrested a suspect in a Fairhaven home invasion.
An analysis found Rhode Island has the nation's 6th-highest enrollment as a share of population.
An auction is being held for the intellectual property of former Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling's bankrupt video game company.
Holiday party season is upon us, and if you are anything like us, you’ll probably be heading to parties straight from the office.