Target 12: The financial situation has deteriorated at Rhode Island Hospital's nonprofit owner.
The chairman of the Providence Board of Licenses is calling for the City Council to pass an …
- Warwick consultant could cost 6 figures
- Man in high-speed, fatal crash arraigned
- Police search for car that hit toddler
- HealthSource RI private sign-up at 2,669
- Murder victim's brother had drugs, guns
- Woman struck, dragged by MBTA bus
- Man denies guilty in Amy Lord's death
- CVS Mock Pharmacy Training Center opens
The Newport Jazz Festival is kicking off its 60th anniversary with a 17-city U.S. tour.
Police located and captured a convicted sex offender in Cranston on Tuesday night, according to the Cranston Police Dept.
More Rhode Island families are going hungry, and there is less food to help them.
Massachusetts Attorney General Martha Coakley has formally filed her opposition to a $30 million rate increase request by Columbia Gas.
Three men - two of whom are Providence residents - are accused of intentionally setting fire to a Providence residence under the promise of $7,000.
Holiday party season is upon us, and if you are anything like us, you’ll probably be heading to parties straight from the office.